Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 with Izayoiki Aizouban
05-24-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Haruka Nara Toki no Naka De 3 with Izayoki Aizoban (JPN)[Windows 7] [v0.91][Menu]
Same problem for me on PPSSPP Gold on Android. I was going to try PC and Mac versions to see if the game works there but it looks like the problem is on all platforms.

After the menu screen if you select anything the screen goes black.

I can confirm that Haruka 2 and 4 work fine, they just have small glitches but can be smoothed out by adjusting frame skip and such and the gaming experience isn't compromised. I have a couple of other games by the company, Koei, and they are all slightly more glitchy than some of the other companies' games it seems.

If a newer title in the series can work I have no idea why this one doesn't.. I have thrown about 20 games at PPSSPP and every single one has worked except this.

I'd really appreciate a fix. Like a previous poster said this is a rare game.. I considered getting a PSP Go just to play this but with buffered rendering the graphics look better on 1080P Android screen...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Haruka Nara Toki no Naka De 3 with Izayoki Aizoban (JPN)[Windows 7] [v0.91][Menu] - eterpub - 05-24-2014 04:18 AM
PPSSPP freezes with Haruka 3 - zerokara - 10-05-2014, 03:43 AM