The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UMD Video support for PPSSPP(to play Adult Video Games *18+) ?
10-22-2013, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 12:15 PM by shan109.)
UMD Video support for PPSSPP(to play Adult Video Games *18+) ?
I'm just wondering if this feature will be added to PPSSPP in the future?
There are things called "UMD-PGs" which are actually Visual Novel (usually adult games aka. Eroge) ported into "UMD Video" intended to be played on the PSP.

I actually have some Japanese Visual Novels Games in "UMD Video" form and I have tried to open them using PPSSPP but they won't open, PPSSPP is looking for an boot.bin file.

Although I somewhat expected this to happen because although these are "games", they are technically just a compilation of videos intended to be viewed/played on the PSP and I think the format of the UMD video is different from normal PSP games which PPSSPP is emulating.

BTW, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, here is a list of some UMD Video Games we are missing:
Don't click if your are below 18 years old

I am hoping that we would be able to play these in the near future Wink
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
UMD Video support for PPSSPP(to play Adult Video Games *18+) ? - shan109 - 10-22-2013 07:02 AM