Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Star Ocean: Second Evolution [ULUS-10375]
09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Star Ocean: Second Evolution [ULUS-10375]
So I've been using the Uncap Damage cheat for a while now and I absolutely love it, so thank you LunaMoo for all your hard work on all that. I'm playing on Universe Mode (the hardest difficulty) and have recently had my suspicions confirmed that it does indeed also uncap it for enemies as well, adding another level of difficulty to the game that I'm thoroughly enjoying!

I have found a situation where this cheat doesn't work as intended, however. When this cheat is active, the skill Power Burst, which normally "randomly boosts attack power", actually causes me to do only 9999 damage, effectively lowering my damage output. I've disabled this skill on all my characters since discovering this, but I was wondering if you could make one more patch for this cheat to solidify it as the best one that exists? lol it'd be awesome of you.

And while I'm here, I'll add that I agree that a Max Stat Gain per LvlUp cheat would be amazing as well, if anyone's up for the task. That'd be the 2nd best one! xD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Ocean: Second Evolution [ULUS-10375] - RetroTypes - 09-01-2018 01:41 PM
[split] Codes Requests Thread - KaraZorEl - 06-13-2014, 10:09 PM