Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Legend Of Heroes II: Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch
07-23-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: The Legend Of Heroes II: Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place or if I don't give enough information, this is all super new to me!

I have the PPSSPP, the US edition of this game on it. It downloaded fine and starts up fine. When I first ran it, it goes past the prologue window and to three people standing in a building, and then freezes up. After a message appeared that the game was running slow, I googled and went to the frameskipping option and turned on 'auto frameskip'. That didn't help, the game refuses to move past that.

My graphics card is the AMD Radeon HD 7800 series, I keep it up to date. The processor says AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphicss ( 4 CPUs), ~3.8 GHz. A friend who does this stuff told me that my computer would be fine to run the emulator before I even downloaded it at all. I'm clueless with programming and things of this nature, so I haven't the faintest idea what else to do! Can anyone help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend Of Heroes II: Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch - ColorMeFubar - 07-23-2017 04:44 PM