Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android
10-10-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android
(10-09-2013 11:11 PM)mikhailsilva Wrote:  For me every build since 1615 the emu crashes before the splash screen of emulator. My device is Xperia Mini ST15i. I've tried everything possible to make it work(wipe cache and dalvik, clear data) but with no success. I hope for a fix.

That must be a different problem from the one I've been testing, since every recent build (including the latest build 1660) installs and launches correctly on my Android devices, with both splash screen and the subsequent menus perfectly normal.

It's only when launching a game that builds 1641 through 1660 crash here.

(10-10-2013 12:13 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I'll test the rev 1640 here. I hope it works.

I'm fairly certain that it will work, if the problem you had is similar to mine, in that the crashing occurred when trying to launch a game.

But even with that working in build 1640, you may still have some other problems, depending on your Android device.

eg:
My OUYA can use build 1640 with good results in all games I've tried, but my DMTech Tablet shows black screen for several of those games when using the same PPSSPP build, so for that device I've reverted to a MUCH older build, to restore graphics functionality (currently using build 1463). Possibly it could work well with some newer versions too, but I haven't bothered to test that yet. (I don't normally use the tablet for games, since I have the OUYA for that.)

Best regards: dlanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ppsspp build 9 oktober 2013 is force close on my android - dlanor - 10-10-2013 12:27 AM