Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuurai no Shiren 4 Plus: Kami no Hitomi to Akuma no Heso
08-20-2016, 04:32 AM
RE: Fuurai no Shiren 4 Plus: Kami no Hitomi to Akuma no Heso
(08-19-2016 02:34 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Also note, it's quite surely imperfect, so some animations might be slower than they originally were I really only checked character animations early in the game also left walking speed slower since I was lazy and also at decreased fps faster map scrolling looks nasty, plus it stupidly fit walking animations better than default speed at least to my eye and you can run anyway;p.
If you can live with this slightly different experience - on the bright side, this patch should cut requirements of the game by half which is definitely much better than just skipping drawing of every other frame.

It's an interesting code to say the least heh. I don't really need frameskipping any more for it to run smoothly, but everything feels like it's in slow motion. Still, thank you for the code. Smile

I think for now, I will just stick with the DS version. The PSP version has widescreen/bigger sprites + extra post content, but I'm looking for smooth gameplay which isn't possible with the limitation on my device.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuurai no Shiren 4 Plus: Kami no Hitomi to Akuma no Heso - bomberman46 - 08-20-2016 04:32 AM