The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Original PSP font fix on Android
09-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Original PSP font fix on Android
Okay, first off, I'm aware that this has already been discussed in the Lunar game thread but it was suggested that I post it here as well (in hopes that someone can help us fix this). The problem is this: PSSPP's font is not the same as the actual PSP's hardware font. That poses no problems for most games, but some (Lunar Silver Star Harmony included) end up displaying improperly because of it. The result in Lunar is that text gets cutoff heavily in many lines.

Now - a solution was discovered in the Lunar thread - one which involves ripping the original fonts from the actual PSP hardware and replacing the font folder in the PPSSPP install. Here's where the issue comes in. The android APK of PPSSPP doesnt appear to create a "font" folder anywhere (at the very least, it doesn't for some of us). I've searched all over my phone and also tried just adding the font folder myself anyway and nothing works.

Does anyone know where the font folder needs to be placed for the android version? Or how to get the android version to incorporate the original PSP fonts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Original PSP font fix on Android - ducksFANjason - 09-10-2013 03:30 AM