Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues
01-24-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues
(01-24-2014 01:56 PM)regiimoep Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 04:52 PM)sawman Wrote:  I managed to configure my Moga Hero Power in B mode using this method:
The buttons configure normally, but when you try to configure the D-pad or the analog sticks, you get some funny ?? thing.
I'm thinking that is some data wrapper that wraps the actual controller input. To map the analog sticks, let's assume in this case the Up direction. I shift the analog stick up, then select the Analog Up field in PPSSPP. Then I move it down a little. The correct input will show up along with the ??. Just press the X button next to the ?? and delete the mapping.

To map the D pad you press the D pad in the right direction slowly. Then the Hat axis will appear together with the ??. Do the same and delete the ??.

Was so happy to discover this, now I can play games that require the analog sticks. No solution for Select being the back button though. I mapped select to R3 Tongue. Would it be possible to map the pause menu to something other than Back?

Can anyone confirm this? I'm thinking of getting a Moga in the future, and if this really works everytime I wouldn't have to think about the PhoneJoy Play.
Not that I don't believe you, however it would be good to know if this can be reproduced reliably.

I can confirm that it works on my Moga Hero in exactly the same manner to config.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moga pivot/universal driver support and issues - fivefeet8 - 01-24-2014 04:47 PM