Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who wants to see a better PS2 emulator?
08-31-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 11:24 PM by slamandar.)
RE: Who wants to see a better PS2 emulator?
Hey there Vsub ;

thanx to reply because you are a important membre of the pcsx2 forum ....and ppsspp Wink

I remember reading on pcsx2 forum some thing about clearing 5 worlds on KH1 on an weak specs pc; it must be you .
I just noticed people asking for a ps2 emulator on android or a port of pcsx2 ,it really hard its not like a regular easy thing to port ; yeah i will be glad to play my favorite game on ps2 and do bug reports and staff ^^ but also don't want people to blame the developers for porting an emulator that will just waste their time, giving a bad and stupid review ( like : it lag a lot , ps1 emulator work better than this **)
Its not as simple as having a powerful cpu or something. Lets put it this way. Even sony devs gave up on emulating ps2 on ps3 softwarewise coz of the complexities of the emotion engine.
edit : Not to mention the amount of lines you have to use to code it. (2 million +)

Hopefully after PPSSPP and Drastic we will have others awesome emulators on android and others platforms
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to see a better PS2 emulator? - slamandar - 08-31-2013 09:14 PM