The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] New bugs after updating to PPSSPP 0.9.1
08-24-2013, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 02:06 AM by mupralsh.)
[Solved] New bugs after updating to PPSSPP 0.9.1
Hello everyone, first allow me to thank you devlopers for your hard work to bring this project to live and let people play PSP games on other platforms.
I was so exited about the new version but I've spotted 2 downy things after updating

1-When I try to hit ESC nothing happen, I stay in the game and whatever I did I can't go back to the menu of PPSSPP, odd ?

2-in the previous version when I hit "Tab" button the game go faster as long as I keep holding the button, it's a useful feature and I kinda like it, however it's no longer available in the new update?

Please someone help me out, I'm on my way to finish FF CC on it and I'm used to the old way of the emulator, thanks in Advance and have my best regards.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] New bugs after updating to PPSSPP 0.9.1 - Yami-Samurai - 08-24-2013 04:27 PM