Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This.
12-08-2014, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 02:30 AM by RSSwizard.)
RE: Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This.
So is there any way to hack/sidestep the issue?

Like replacing opengl32.dll with an updated version from elsewhere, or using swiftshader, or some other program? Im downloading 3d Analyze right now.

Is there any way to get it to use DirectX instead of OpenGL?
(my system always works fantastic with DX)

Ive have Intel 945GMA and the opengl utility says its only 1.4.
My other stats are 1.6ghz single core + 2 gig ram + win xp (sp3). This also means directx9.
The graphics are 128mb onboard, ram shared, its not really a gpu.
And its never gonna change because I dont got the money to upgrade it (forgeddaboutit).

Given that you guys are making the emulator here, I would think you'd be kind enough to try to get it to work as much as possible. There ought to be shortcuts to disable/enable stuff to just make it do a dirty quick render on some things by not engaging more advanced features. I can certainly do without alot of shader and lighting stuff.

To my knowledge it seems like the PSP was really alot like a PSONE in a handheld format. They had to downgrade some games to get them to work on PSP anyway. And ePSX works great on my system so I dont see why this one wouldnt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This. - RSSwizard - 12-08-2014 02:25 AM