Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bug in Non-buffer Render + Frameskip! :(
08-22-2013, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 02:54 AM by ysangredevago.)
RE: Bug in Non-buffer Render + Frameskip! :(
(08-22-2013 02:41 AM)mupralsh Wrote:  Because i simply think he/she should report it on the game's thread instead of creating a new topic since he seems only having this problem on that specific game Undecided

true, did not understand because I closed this thread, this is a big problem, and that having to activate buffered render in several games (to work well) drastically low speed ..
(which did not happen in the old builds v0.8.1)
The problem also, I think this in Frameskip as to enable (Non-Beffered Render and Frameskip off, the picture looks good (no errors) but the speed drops too ..Sad
is a puzzle .. Tongue

PS: the problem is not only in dragon ball, look at my new thread:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5752

I think that is a problem in general, (and I'm a novice user in emulators) are very well what each configuration, so I think it is problem of the emulator, I would like to know what you think the great henrik, Smile
it's a shame to have this little (big) detail the last update, since the interface and everything else is excellent .. Smile

PS 2: by the way, I am "Boy"
Yeka = nickname boy)
SangreDeVago (Blood Of Vague) = Man.
hehe XD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug in Non-buffer Render + Frameskip! :( - ysangredevago - 08-22-2013 02:47 AM