The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A hello, How do you do, and need some help thread.
08-16-2013, 02:23 AM
A hello, How do you do, and need some help thread.
Hey everybody, I am new around these parts, you can call me Gawerty, Gaw. or whatever tickles you're fancy. I love psp homebrew and the original psp games, I myself own 4 psp's, 1 of which is one of the limited edition final fantasy 7 crisis core psps. there are only 77,777 in the world. which is why it holds a place in my heart. other than that, nothing much to me that I would share here until I get to know the place a bit better.

The second part to this thread, which is the second part in the title, are some questions I had.

I loaded up the original 0.8.1 version for windows x64. and, I got into a game just fine (FF7CC) only problem is, I did not know any of the controls, so I looked into finding a key mapping solution, I could not find one, so I looked on the forums, and could not find much, or at least. something I understood. while I am a legible person, I did not really understand much of the things said here. So I didn't really do much. do the github repository builds have a area where I can manage these controls? I wasnt sure, so I havent downloaded it yet. as my download does have a weekly cap. and I am quite close to hitting it at the moment. If it does, would I be able to use a ps3 controller? also, I did look into the compatibility of certain games, I would like to know, will there be problems while playing this final fantasy game on the test builds, or even the official version?

Thanks for reading this, while it is long, I certainly hope someone can help me/Give me a warm welcome!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A hello, How do you do, and need some help thread. - Gawerty - 08-16-2013 02:23 AM