Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP isn't loading any my games
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 11:04 PM by Gurlok.)
RE: PPSSPP isn't loading any my games
(08-06-2013 09:14 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  I'll take a wild guess: there's probably a guide out there suggesting people to download that specific dll and slap it in their PPSSPP folder, which is a terrible idea. That, or perhaps they don't realize there are 2010 SP1 runtimes now instead of the regular 2010 runtimes.

Even if they would manually inject the missing .dll that would not fix the problem, something else would pop up (assuming that the dll was safe), plus the problem persist even after installing the sp1 runtime, so or there is something else that can affect the dll, or perhaps something doesn't register correctly on the regedit.

(08-06-2013 10:59 PM)stodag Wrote:  That DLL idea I put across worked.. after trying your way FYI

also why is it a terrible idea ?? if the runtime download didn't work and my suggestion worked what's the problem?
Of course scan the file first but a solution is a solution.

Putting aside the safety of the file, most of the times it is not the only file missing on the os, it should be installed along the related stuff.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP isn't loading any my games - alpaca - 08-06-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: PPSSPP isn't loading any my games - Gurlok - 08-06-2013 11:02 PM