The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't Get it to work no matter how hard i try...
08-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Rainbow I can't Get it to work no matter how hard i try...
First of all,
I'm not so good with programming
English is not my primary language

My Specs,
Core i3 M370 @2.40 GHz
Intel HD Graphics
4GB of ram
1366x768p monitor
Windows 7 with OpenGL 2.1
and the C++ files, DirectX 9.0

My problem,
I have downloaded everything that it is stated on the main site as necessary including the latest version of ppsspp, the visual c++ files and the directx and i already had opengl 2.1 my drivers are up to date (i use the intel utility to update my graphic drivers) I wanted to jump to this emulator over using my old psp because my psp is no more. (R.I.P.) But when i try to start the emulator an error appear that says:

"The program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this."

I'm really confuse since I google it and it since it is related to opengl i try to update opengl and wasted like 1 week of pointless web surfing to find an answer for a similar problem to mine but ended nowhere. I should have asked here in the first place instead of trying to see if anyone asked that question. Sorry if this is already asked in another thread or something I'm not much of a forum guy (first post i think) Thanks in advance I just wanna finish FF crisis core, maybe try FF Type-0 once it is translated maybe a couple of rpg's along the way XD

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't Get it to work no matter how hard i try... - Ruis0 - 08-06-2013 01:40 AM