Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile
12-17-2013, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 05:17 PM by WonkoTheSane.)
RE: (Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile
On a Macbook Pro with 10.7 (Lion)

Have everything set up (got the essentials) and run the "Get a complete copy of source code..." option first.
On running the get module initialized option I get the following error:

"
Checking files...
Failure.
Error: /Developer/PPSSPP or .git in it not found!Please re-download a complete copy of source codes."

Any clue on how to get this working?

EDIT:
Ok, so I entered /Developer/PPSSPP in to finder's go-to function and it tells me that the folder does not exist.
I went to the mac's root and created both folders. I noted that after typing in Developer it changed the folder icon to a very specific type of one (developer?)
In any case, when running the "Get a complete copy..." command, it starts to download the source (not just an instant moving on to next step error).

Will let you all know if this fixes it all for me (still downloading source on a slow connection)

EDIT 02:

Still no luck. Now it tells me "Failed to compile. Rollback to former latest version or user selected version. Please launch PPSSPP Helper to check out."

Edit 03:

Ok... upon compiling I now at least get a log.

Here are the parts that appear to be errors:
-- Could NOT find PNG (missing: PNG_LIBRARY PNG_PNG_INCLUDE_DIR)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1365 (file):
file INSTALL cannot find "/Developer/PPSSPP/assets/shaders".

Any clue on how to get those to function?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition - Dreamer... - 08-08-2013, 04:12 AM
RE: (Update 2013.08.26)PPSSPP Helper Mac Edition-help to download,update and compile - WonkoTheSane - 12-17-2013 03:50 PM