The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NexxTech USB Adapter with PSOne gamepad
07-03-2013, 08:48 PM
NexxTech USB Adapter with PSOne gamepad
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I looked around and while I got the impression that PPSSPP doesn't have 100% gamepad support yet, but I was hoping I missed something.

I'm currently using a NexxTech (Sector 7) USB adapter, as linked below. I bought mine years ago but AFAIK it's the same model.

http://reviews.thesource.ca/9026/5810257...ng&dir=asc

My gamepad is just a regular PSOne gamepad.

I'm using PPSSPP v0.8.1. I've never tried PPSSPP before.

The problem I'm experiencing is that the emulator doesn't seem to recognize my gamepad. Even when I go into the configuration screen and force DirectInput, it still won't let me use the gamepad. For example, if I select one of the buttons on the config screen, it won't acknowledge that I'm pressing one of my gamepad's buttons.

For comparison's sake, my other emulators (ZSNES, VisualBoyAdvance, Dolphin, JPCSP) all recognize my gamepad and let me use it.

I tried using x360ce, running it out of PPSSPP's folder, and the config utility for x360ce recognizes my gamepad and created the files automatically, but PPSSPP still doesn't recognize it, even when I force XInput and try to configure the gamepad manually.

If it's a compatibility issue and not just me screwing something up, is there anything I can do to help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
NexxTech USB Adapter with PSOne gamepad - Milkman Dan - 07-03-2013 08:48 PM