The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a full-screen flag for launching PPSSPP and a question about data install?
06-27-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 04:19 PM by ShedoSurashu.)
Is there a full-screen flag for launching PPSSPP and a question about data install?
Greetings! I just got started with PPSSPP and so far it seems to be running neatly apart from some crashes. I have hooked it up to Steam to start up with certain games. However, I want to start it in full-screen by default. Is there a launch flag I can add to the .exe for this?

Also, I am playing Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and everytime I load the game, it keeps prompting me to do a data install. How do I make the data install stay? It takes quite some time to finish it every time I load my save so any kind of help would really be appreciated.

EDIT:
Forgot to add that this is on Windows 7 and PPSSPP v0.8-1.

☕ PSP-3001 CFW 6.60 PRO-B10
▶▶ Twin Blades | Shin Megami Tensei: Persona | 探偵オペラ ミルキィホームズ
✦ http://j.mp/Backloggery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there a full-screen flag for launching PPSSPP and a question about data install? - ShedoSurashu - 06-27-2013 04:17 PM