Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Yabause For Android Needs a Dedicated Dev!
05-24-2013, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 06:38 PM by trev186.)
RE: Yabause For Android Needs a Dedicated Dev!
(05-24-2013 05:45 PM)Firefox23 Wrote:  come on really!? I don't want to offend you, but there is also NullDC (PC) or the practically non existent Xbox emulator which needs a developer. Imho it's already a wonder that PPSSPP is already good as it is, projects like these need time, dedication and knowledge about the systems. I think Henrik has already his hands full with just one emulator so I wouldn't expect anything. But you know, (really I don't want sound to be rude), why don't you start learning programming yourself? You don't have to start with anything complicated like a saturn emulator, but instead learn everything step by step, and than after some time you could try it yourself?

NULLDC has a dev...they refuse to release their Android source. XBOX emulation even on PC is barely stable and again no one even has started it for Android. Xbox is not realistic at all when u consider it would be more difficult to emulate than either NULLDC or Yabause

While I would love to have either emulated Yabause is a much more realistic project. There is a decent source and other devs have made some development. All it needs is someone willing to dedicate the time. And to be honest Sega Saturn has better games then XBOX Smile

(05-24-2013 05:41 PM)xperiaplay2someday Wrote:  Hey trev its amdradeon from pauls site. Wrong section you posted in, but yea this needs a developer! Should be noted tgat the tabause dev is thinking of deleting the android branch due ti lack of interest

Explusalpha updated his today, fixes the background being black with Claire! But no speed up changes, the ground texture seems to stop flipping around as much.

I posted a video with saturn.emu running on a galaxy s4 you shiuld check it out

Thanks I will do that. Do you have Octa Core or Quad? Despite what people say the Exynos A15 is much better for emulation than Qualcomss A7 chips...I am planning to import the Octa Core one soon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yabause For Android Needs a Dedicated Dev! - trev186 - 05-24-2013 06:33 PM