Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will be the next app after PPSSPP??
05-14-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: What will be the next app after PPSSPP??
Well, I think Henrik has a gift for creating emulators. He created PPSSPP and threw it on November 1, 2012, while JPSCP was released well before. JPCSP has its advantages for yourself, such as video support and ATRAC3plus more compatible games. But it is very slow, only works with Java installed, and I think that only works on Windows.

It is difficult to create an emulator, and make it work on multi platforms, it is much more difficult. But PPSSPP addition to work on many operating systems, it is still faster, has more daily updates on Orphis, and many other advantages.

I suppose in one year and a half to two years, we will have 2.0 to 3.0 Ghz on smartphones, if Henrik want to develop any other emulator, he could quietly. He could even risk the dream PS2 emulator, or other consoles like PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Dreamcast, Xbox and others. Maybe by then, I think I have discovered how the architecture of the first two. And in five years, PS3 or Xbox 360 Big Grin.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will be the next app after PPSSPP?? - GuilhermeGS2 - 05-14-2013 05:28 PM