Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
[Request][Developers] Playstation 2 Emulator
12-04-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: [Request][Developers] Playstation 2 Emulator
(12-04-2012 04:35 PM)JumperTwo Wrote:  and just because nobody replied to one topic they are lazy? maybe they spend all their time on coding and testing rather than type every day on the forum and probably they already know that your game is buggy (like many others) but writing about it won't change nothing. be cool and enjoy what they accomplished Smile

by saying lazy I mean (like I specified before) that they don't even want to think about this game or something, because all the topics on the bugs section got many replies, even if it was a bug fixed time ago, aka they give help.
Anyway after I posted a bump on the topic, they finally replied, probably the 300 people that saw the post weren't any of them mods.
Anyway I show respect to the mods, I was just sad that no one cared about my topic because I'm wanting to play that game so bad and I wanted to share these strange bugs I got on it.

ONTOPIC: Henrik, after ppsspp gets good enough, are you thinking about making a future emulator?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Request][Developers] Playstation 2 Emulator - Vincentmrl - 12-04-2012 04:50 PM