Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
NEW 2023 - Dissidia 012 Duodecim Multiplayer - White Screen
07-18-2023, 01:20 AM
RE: NEW 2023 - Dissidia 012 Duodecim Multiplayer - White Screen
Wanted to respond as soon as I was able to test the suggested options and sadly still the same white screen. I'm not sure on what test builds are but we are using adhoc servers built in the app as they have worked for us before (R.I.P myneighborshushicat server). Looking back when we were actively playing I believe I was on a 1.11 build of PPSSPP with maybe minor issues with white screens after challenging but overcame with changing port offsets and eventually worked and were able to Vs. We've tried everything under the sun that we could think of that comes to hardware, OS, ISP. Tried different machines, tried port forwarding, system settings over and over with no avail. It's interesting because while I am not able play with a friend I was able to play with a random person found in one of the built in servers with no issues. I am not sure where that narrows down any potential fixes but curious if there was maybe something overlooked or something like "test builds" we may need to look into. Any information explaining test builds would be appreciated if that is the best route you suggest! Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW 2023 - Dissidia 012 Duodecim Multiplayer - White Screen - AWEsomeJorge - 07-18-2023 01:20 AM