Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Remastered
06-03-2023, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2023 06:11 AM by Growlanser.)
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Remastered
Hey I just saw the same thing that happens with Polymerization happening with the Last Day of the Witch. When activated on the field by the CPU (not sure if it happens when you activate the card/s) it quickly changed from the TCG artwork to the OCG's in a matter of milliseconds. It seems to only happens when the cards are activated and not when you look at them in the opponent's hand and deck. I'm not sure how many cards might be affected by this, but it seems that whichever of the multiple artworks is the default might not be related since this card only has one artwork (TCG or OCG).

Also, the Aqua type icon has a black line and it appears in duels as well. Not really a big deal tho. Just letting you know in case you want to fix it.

https://ibb.co/tMYP2kM

Edit: Nvm, I think I just saw it happen with Polymerization when looking at an opponent's deck, or perhaps it was just the texture loading.

Back to Square One also. Changed from TCG to OCG during activation. It seems that only cards that have a different TCG and OCG artwork are affected. Sorry, I don't mean to sound whiny, nor a I'm complaining. You've done a great job with this pack overall and these issues are hardly game breaking. Seems like only a handful of cards are affected. Maybe is a problem with my emu settings. Maybe textures not loading quick enough on my end. Idk. You can test out to see if it happens on your end as well.

Last edit: Yup, it definitely happens when looking at your opponent's deck. I just saw it with Dian Keto the Cure Master. TCG > OCG. So the issue could be related to cards that have different TCG and OCG artwork. It might be on my end, idk, but I can definitely confirm that this wasn't happening when I was using chris pack.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 1 HD Remastered - Growlanser - 06-03-2023 04:42 AM