Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cheats for persona 2: eternal punishment english patch?
11-18-2022, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2022 05:23 PM by eevee123.)
RE: cheats for persona 2: eternal punishment english patch?
i know im about 3 moths late, but are there any codes for obtaining the items needed to fuse certain personas? i want to be able to fuse all of them from the get-go.
EDIT: nvm, i have the materials, but for some reason i cant see the personas when in the velvet room.is there any codes that would unlock all personas that can be fused?
EDIT 2: NEVERMIND! i figured it out, it doesnt show you the higher level ones untill thats the next one you arent at the right level to get. for example, you see genbu if your below level 40, and tishtoriyah if you are above. tho for michael, i dont know if it will work yet

the card cheat doesnt give you any of the fool arcana

another set of codes that i'd like is an increase for the party's persona stock (possibly to 36? thats how many personas i want to use for my "true playthough" though i wouldnt mind a code that allows it to go to 99 either)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: cheats for persona 2: eternal punishment english patch? - eevee123 - 11-18-2022 09:17 AM