Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(Guide) How to Install Texture Packs on PPSSPP
03-09-2024, 03:53 AM
RE: (Guide) How to Install Texture Packs on PPSSPP
My story is a bit complicated lol, copy pasting from reddit where i haven't received a reply yet: I have issues with yugioh tagforce 6 on ppsspp, in details i decided to reinstall everything (i did this process for the first time yesterday, then uninstalled both ppsspp and deleted the ygo game, but right after doing that i regret it so here we are) so basically the game patched in english and the HD textures, but for some reasons i can't for the life of me manage to make the HD textures package work this time, i followed instructions putting the whole package into ppsspp's textures section of course as i did the first time, when i did this process yesterday it took me a bit because i suck at things like this but in the end it worked, well now it doesn't...

One thing i noticed is that speaking of the document link instead of having C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\PPSSPP\PSP\TEXTURES\ i have the "PPSSPP" part repeated twice and i also have onedrive in the midde of the link now, idk what to do anymore i've spent hours trying to make it work, help...
tldr first time i did this it worked but now i can't seem to make it work anymore, anyone have ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Guide) How to Install Texture Packs on PPSSPP - Empo97 - 03-09-2024 03:53 AM