The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ripping Audio From Rom?
06-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Ripping Audio From Rom?
Hi, I'm new here and not suuuuper experienced with forums, so please let me know if this isn't in the right spot/should be asked elsewhere!

I've been using PPSSPP to play Dissidia Final Fantasy, and I wanted to rip some of the voice lines of a particular character for my own personal use (really just to fawn over his voice because I have a massive crush on him but that's neither here nor there) because they don't seem to ripped anywhere else. The only issue is I'm not super well-versed in how roms work, so I have no clue where to look for the audio files. I extracted the game files from the .iso but all I've found is the BGM files, no voice files. I know they have to be stored SOMEWHERE, the only question is how to find them. I'm really not sure what else to do, what files have what, so I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to some software I could use or something in particular I should look out for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ripping Audio From Rom? - pxlybius - 06-02-2021 07:27 PM