The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Local play through Hamachi doesn't work since 1.11.3
05-29-2021, 10:21 AM
Local play through Hamachi doesn't work since 1.11.3
Hello,

I just updated to the last version today and for a reason I can't identify, the settings I was using to play MHP3rd online through Hamachi do not work any more.

I have followed the guide written here : https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/...ith-PPSSPP

Using Hamachi to emulate a local network, I am the one hosting it and it worked before the update. I use my own IP and my friend uses the one in Hamachi to connect to my ad hoc server.

The only difference I can pinpoint now is that when I connect to the guild hall, there's a gray message about connection which I'm pretty sure was not here before and a WLAN Channel setting in the PPPSSPP menu. I've tried changing the channel from auto to another number and told my friend to do the same, it doesn't work.

Neither of us seem to be able to meet people on an online server like myneighborsushicat.com either. I don't have any error in the logs though and I didn't find an issue in the github either regarding this.

Thanks for any help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Local play through Hamachi doesn't work since 1.11.3 - Katsono - 05-29-2021 10:21 AM