Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange networking issue possibly regarding Windows 10
07-27-2021, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2021 02:20 PM by Zinx777.)
RE: Strange networking issue possibly regarding Windows 10
About the infinite loading thing I still got it with a Win7 user on a game called Blazblue Continumm Shift 2 recently.
It's stuck at the synchronizing phase lol.
It's not the incorrect port issue as I didn't get it to show and we both saw each other.

BTW I think that the incorrect port thing is inconsistent sometimes so it can happen in 1 game and not the other and it can happen and not happen even in the same game and same player lol.
Linblow told me that some games open random ports so it could be caused by that but I am not sure.
Could be that some systems or routers cant handle the random port nature or something (or its just ACK fake like AdamN said lol).
Anyway this issue occurs way more if you use a public server then a VPN software so its better to use that if you gonna play online.
I am out of date with things because I didn't use ad-hoc on PPSSPP for a long time though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange networking issue possibly regarding Windows 10 - Zinx777 - 07-27-2021 12:50 PM