Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
01-28-2022, 06:08 AM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
Hi there, i've been following this project for quite some time now, and i love your work on it. I just made an account because as of recently i have a bit of an error, and i think is not on my part, so, i wanted to play the game again, this time on my phone (OPPO Reno 5 Lite, just in case the info is necessary) and downloaded the x3 version of the textures, but as i started the game i noticed that Yukari's and Mitsuru's portraits were not upscaled, i made sure to check the Replace Textures option and such, but to no avail, so i tried the x6 ver. (Which my phone cannot handle at stable fps) and funnily enough, the mentioned portraits and not only that but the initial cutscene images (which where also not upscaled in the x3) do get enhanced while using that version. Is it a problem of mine, a thing of the x3 ver. or perhaps has something to do with how the emulator handles the texture folder? thanks in advance and i apologize if my english is faulty, it is not my first languageSmile saludos!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021] - TheXlxx - 01-28-2022 06:08 AM