Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
12-15-2020, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2020 07:12 AM by TridentOfTheAbyss.)
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/15/2020]
Update 2.1 is finally out! Probably should've updated the pack much earlier because this feels more like a version 3.0 than a version 2.1. As for what I'm working on next:
- Pupils for certain portraits of characters like Akihiko, Aigis, Fuuka, and Yukari need to be manually redrawn unless an alternative is found. This ranges from super easy to beyond my skill level.
- I need to reupscale the dynamic backdrops. In order to release the update, I had to put this off since it would take quite a while due to the stitching and cutting involved. I only did one or two for v2.1.
- There are a few stray textures that need upscaling still, like the font texture 000000007a2e8be69715930a.
- The alpha channels need to be fixed for the social link portraits.

Also, I finally compressed the textures. I used pngcrush to do it and the compression was lossless. So much of the file size was shaved off and (to my knowledge) nothing was ruined.

(12-06-2020 04:12 PM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  Few more PS2 texture additions:
I did 77 Persona cards for Shuffle Time which while not all of them should be a fair chunk of them(https://imgsli.com/MzIxNzc/6/7)
Additional Monster textures.
And couple Weapon Textures.

Download Link. https://mega.nz/file/g09HRKTQ#fHpeK0ShvK...My2vud-wFQ

Thanks for all the textures. In regards to the Persona cards, I had already upscaled all the persona cards using ESRGAN since the ones from the PS2 are stylistically different than the ones from P3P and (more importantly) do not include all the possible card textures. I plan to create some patches for the pack down the line that lets people choose a more faithful or less faithful version of the textures, so these would definitely be useful then.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 12/15/2020] - TridentOfTheAbyss - 12-15-2020 07:01 AM