Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
08-11-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 06/10/2020]
(08-05-2020 11:08 PM)AwkwardPon Wrote:  Awesome texture pack work!!
I had a question, how did you manage to find the locations of the persona portrait files? I am trying to do a modded run of the game using Moros, but instead of using the official artwork of Moros it uses a placeholder Loki.
This is a different picture of loki as it isn't updated in the texture packs mentioned here, and since this is a thread regarding texture updates I figured I'd ask for the help here.

Sorry, but modding the textures is different than upscaling them. You would have to find where the texture is in the bin file. The only alternative would be building a texture pack for your modded version, but you would need to get the hash code for the placeholder. Either way, I don't quite understand how to help. Sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 06/10/2020] - TridentOfTheAbyss - 08-11-2020 09:13 PM