Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game compatibility feedback - help wanted
04-10-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Game compatibility feedback - help wanted
(03-22-2020 01:45 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  4. I'm thinking of adding genres/tags/some other kind of filtering. What would people find useful? Does anyone want to help mark genres?

5. Do you have games not on this list? It only includes games someone has played in PPSSPP while reporting is on. I noticed a few games I have but rarely test were missing recently. Reporting games you have would fill out this list.

Not only does improving this list help people know if games work or find workarounds, but it also helps development: knowing which versions of a game are available, if there's a demo, etc. may help narrow down bugs.

4.with the tags it'd be nice on EU games to have some sort of indication with a flag as to what country some of them come from, for example EA tend not to have 1 EFIGS version for all of europe obviously with different printed packaging, they have 1 for E 1 for F 1 for I 1 for G 1 for S and anymore languages supported in europe so you tend to have the same game in the list like 5-10 times, also would it be possible to have the phone model included on the reports rather than just the GPU?

5.advanscene may be a good crossreferencing website for different region versions/alternative titles along with their GAME/UMD ID and to see if any games are missing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game compatibility feedback - help wanted - oldmario - 04-10-2020 02:26 PM