The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Current working method of multiplayer on Guilty Gear XX
03-10-2020, 02:22 AM
Current working method of multiplayer on Guilty Gear XX
Tested this with two android tablets of the same model and one android phone.

Tablets: U51GT Jellybean
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Lollipop

Note
You can only connect to each other once, after you are done you will have to wait a few hours to connect again.
Gameplay is EXTREMELY slow.

What you need to do
First, change both players CPU core to Interpreter
(Tools>Developer tools>CPU core)

Second, both devices graphics settings should be the same (Make sure frame skipping is at one and NOT any higher)

Third, only request the player with (Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server) on. (Make sure yours is off) Accepting a request with said player can potentially cause one of you to crash and sometimes reset all settings to default. While not something severe it can get pretty annoying to readjust everything whenever it happens

And that's all you need to do, further testing is needed to enhance gameplay performance and different devices can probably share different results. Let me know if it works (or doesn't work) and I might update this forum if I have better results

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Current working method of multiplayer on Guilty Gear XX - CursedBlanket - 03-10-2020 02:22 AM