Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yeaay I got it, Some UltraWide, SuperWide 21:9 32:9 Patches for Phone/Monitor
07-06-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Yeaay I got it, Some UltraWide, SuperWide 21:9 32:9 Patches for Phone/Monitor
If you change it with 40000000 your phone will emitting light, very bright and before you know, your phone will turn into Super Saiyan 4 Big Grin

Okay seriously, if it's not crash/hang, it will just make the game looks bizzare or just doesn't do anything depend on the game. But it's not a "new code" it's just the game work like that like LunaMoo said:

(04-15-2020 02:40 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  The variable that sets something might just as well:
- be written constantly which requires refreshing cheat engine very fast and that's extremely inefficient to the point of slowing down real PSP(seriously;p),
- NEVER be stored in memory, just written by game code into register and instantly used afterwards, so if you're searching for 0x3FE1E1E2, it could be set by for example "lui a0, 0x3FE2", followed by "addiu a0,a0,-0x1E1E",
- it could never be stored the way you assume so for example not a ratio, but X and Y separately which then game just uses to calculate ratio, in such case it could also be stored as integer instead of floating point as the conversion between integer and floating point is pretty common in PSP games,
- or could be affecting more things, an example of that is well visualized in this issue where some old game patch kind of doing the opposite of what ultra-wide'rs want was changing too much and dirties right side with nearest colors, meanwhile my own patch always worked fine.

I'm had a plan updating the code already shared especially the ratio one with 18:9,19:9 and 20:9 ratio and fix ratio for some game (the ratio is just not acurate/right, must be sleepy when i wrote it I guess) just don't know when (feel very lazy lately) Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeaay I got it, Some UltraWide, SuperWide 21:9 32:9 Patches for Phone/Monitor - mowamowi - 07-06-2020 12:41 PM