The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MH Freedom Sync Issues?
02-18-2020, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 06:12 AM by Draugr.)
MH Freedom Sync Issues?
Has anyone else experienced an issue where you see your friend, he sees you, but neither of you can see the monsters the other is attacking or carving up? I don't recall having this issue years ago, but then again we were playing MH3PHD so I'm not sure if this is a MHF issue or a networking issue.

We have a working tunnel/VPN we can connect to each other when one of us posts a quest. In the game we see each other, can see the moves our characters are making, but it looks like we are fighting nothing and when we go to carve up a kill, the other person sees your character carving thin air.

Is there any settings other than Fast Memory that need to be disabled, or enabled for better multiplay?

Also, as a side note. Shouldn't we be able to play MH without a VPN if I open the proper ports on my hardware firewall? I have opened all the required ports for both the PSP and the 4 or 5 ports for the MH games. I opened up both UDP and TCP for each port, yet that method does not work. I wish it did as I rather use that method than VPN.

Thanks in advance for any info.

PS: Here are the ports I have open when attempting the direct connect without VPN.
PSP: 27312, MHF 10000 and 20001 through 20004 UDP & TCP.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MH Freedom Sync Issues? - Draugr - 02-18-2020 04:55 AM
RE: MH Freedom Sync Issues? - AdamN - 02-18-2020, 06:57 AM
RE: MH Freedom Sync Issues? - Darth Agnon - 04-12-2020, 10:26 PM