Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Textures loading problem
01-09-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: Textures loading problem
You're experienced at trolling, but I'm experienced at PPSSPP and not giving a shit about what BS people write here.

1. I googled your name because you behave like a retard all around and other places you're registered also know you in similar way including those you weren't banned on yet, where people just ignore your posts. I have no clue about any "shaders you modified", if it's my customizable shader it exists for the sole purpose of users modyfing it to their liking with default values being oversaturated examples because every person has different "best looking effects", it's an extremely subjective topic varrying between person and even his games and people claiming they created best looking one are just idiots who can't understand this.
2. PPSSPP texture scaling works, we have whole subforum for texture packs now where people proving that and nobody here has to prove you anything.
3. Texture hash changing is caused by HOW PSP games work, not by how PPSSPP works, they re-use texture space in memory, we have features to help in that, but texture replacement will never work equally easily in every game, in some it might be even hard and in most of them a SMART use of textures.ini will be REQUIRED, this might be above your skillset and understanding by the looks of it.
4. Texture scaling will probably still not work in QT builds because nobody cares to support it at least nobody did AFAIR in the past, in SDL version as well as in every other officially supported platform, it works fine.
5. GOLD is a form of donation, it does NOT differ in any shape or form from BLUE version outside of color and missing links also gold doesn't have buildbot, so it's usually outdated compared to blue which anyone can download easily updated daily, both colors can be built without any problem by pretty much anyone who wants to, heck my personal builds are violet - it DOESN'T MATTER.
6. Only problem I have personally with you is the amount of SHIT you write which is simply NOT TRUE and can confuse new users. Even an complete idiot can just use search to find the difference between truth and your claims and most users will not even read existing discussions so it's not even that visible, yet you continue posting things which are NOT TRUE as it was some opressed truth and you being the hero that fights against the flow, where you're just an useless troll who goes around the net to irritate people with his weird claims.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Textures loading problem - Tabris666 - 12-30-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Textures loading problem - [Unknown] - 01-01-2020, 03:01 AM
RE: Textures loading problem - Tabris666 - 01-01-2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Textures loading problem - [Unknown] - 01-02-2020, 02:34 AM
RE: Textures loading problem - Tabris666 - 01-03-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Textures loading problem - LunaMoo - 01-03-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Textures loading problem - Tabris666 - 01-08-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Textures loading problem - LunaMoo - 01-09-2020 03:16 AM