Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
official source tarball (NOT git)
03-02-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: official source tarball (NOT git)
(02-08-2013 02:26 PM)Henrik Wrote:  If you look in the tarball ( ppsspp.org/files/ppsspp-src-v0.61.tar.gz ), you'll find that native is already included in it.

I don't know how to make such a test, feel free to send a pull request. I'm focusing on developing the emu, not the build system, I rely on contributions for building the emu on other platforms than Windows and Mac.
Sorry, i was using the 0.6.1 tarball from the github, as that source file you referenced wasn't mentioned on the homepage. I've created a simple patch (i'm not really good at CMake) that finds GLEW, sha1, cityhash, zlib, and snappy and falls back to the bundled versions if they're not found. I will eventually modify it to search for RapidXML and libzip too. When the build works well (everything links correctly), i'll send this patch to you for review.

However, the build is still failing in the same place. Check this log:

http://pastebin.ca/2327352

the command from where came that error is:

/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.gcc/bin/g++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_MULTIMEDIA_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE=1 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED -D__BSD_VISIBLE=1 -mfpmath=sse -msse3 -march=native -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/qt4/include -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/include -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/include/freetype2 -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/lib/libzip/include -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/gcc46/include -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/gcc46/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-netbsd6.0.1/4.6.3/include -std=c++0x -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/Common -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/native/ext/etcpack -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/native/ext/stb_image -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/native/ext/stb_vorbis -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/qt4/include/QtOpenGL -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/qt4/include/QtMultimedia -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/qt4/include/QtGui -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/qt4/include/QtCore -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/native -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/native/ext/rapidxml -I/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/ext/libkirk -Wno-multichar -fno-strict-aliasing -ffast-math -Wno-psabi -msse2 -o CMakeFiles/Common.dir/Common/ABI.cpp.o -c /usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/ppsspp/Common/ABI.cpp -L/usr/pkgsrc/wip/ppsspp/work/.buildlink/lib

Any ideas/suggestions? I end up patching a lot of C/C++, but am not really good at it nor keep up with all the latest standards. I know you're focused more on correct emulation. Perhaps, one of your other devs who is more involved with the build could check this if you don't have time?

Thanks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: official source tarball (NOT git) - porkpie - 03-02-2013 12:42 PM