Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore
04-14-2013, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 07:07 PM by EvilKingStan.)
RE: Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore
(04-14-2013 05:51 PM)ThaSwapMeetPimp Wrote:  Ya know, I was totally psyched because unlike Mupen64 and PCSX - Rearmed (not that PCSX has anything I can think of that needs fixed, but Mupen64 needs updated it barely works), this emulator still supported Playbook. But now, it only supports BB10. Why no love for us?

Thanks for getting my hopes up. I love wasting the bandwidth to dl 10 gigs of psp isos on my 2Mb connection to test an emulator that is abandoned when it's almost working.

If I knew how to do what you are doing, I would do it myself, but I'm a historian not a coder. Completely different skillsets. And I'm not gonna take the time to learn how to, just like you probably wouldn't take the time to learn my skill set to finish someone else's interpretation of factual evidence and the inferred meanings behind events that happened.

End complaint. Hopefully we get BB10 sometime soon, but until then we PB owners are out in the cold.

Really? You're going to whine because this emulator, that the developers are volunteering their time to create and put out for free, doesn't support a particular device? You are a whole new breed of bitchy, entitled, little brat. Also, nice job mentioning you downloaded those ISOs, which is piracy. I hope you're swamped with all the viruses you probably got from whatever sketchy site you downloaded them from.

End counter-complaint. Hopefully a magic black hole opens up and sucks away all the ignorant people someday soon, but until then we normal people are stuck dealing with this bullshit.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playbook - Thanks for not supporting us anymore - EvilKingStan - 04-14-2013 07:06 PM