The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection & Tekken 6 Possible Widescreen Hack
04-24-2019, 08:23 AM
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection & Tekken 6 Possible Widescreen Hack
Alright boom, so I'm over playing Tekken 5 on PCSX2 with another friend and it's stretched out. So I'm like, "Hey, you wanna try that widescreen hack?" And he's like, "Sure, why not?" So I add the widescreen and the game is more zoomed out and the more of the stage is revealed, which I like to see. So I'm thinking to myself, "Could Tekken 5: DR or Tekken 6 be able to do the same thing?" So I go to the PPSSPP settings and I try to find some ways to see if I'm able to widescreen it, I come up with no luck. I look into all of the settings 1 by 1 to see if I could come up with a resolution and nothing came up. So I decided to go on a hiatus for a couple of hours to search up this kind of solution, and yet, no luck still.

I'm sitting on this game looking at this:    

Which is also the same like this:    

Which I don't want to see it as,
I would want to see it exactly like this:    
(See how it is zoomed out and the stage is more discern)

I would like to know if there could be a solution to give these 2 games or other PPSSPP games in general, this exact widescreen hack if possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection & Tekken 6 Possible Widescreen Hack - Hi Im Majin - 04-24-2019 08:23 AM