Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
03-18-2019, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2019 03:21 PM by LunaMoo.)
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
(03-18-2019 09:46 AM)Rekrul Wrote:  My attitude comes from the way the person who gave me this information talked down to pretty much everyone in the thread. They give off a serious "If you're not using PPSSPP the way that I use it, you're using it wrong!" vibe in many of their posts.

Fun part is that it was you who jumped on bandwagon of people who were writing nonsense and couldn't read exact same info which [Unknown] posted here which I posted in that thread before being forced to defend my points against mindless mass of "we spam hard so we must be right even through we don't know a damn and write made up shit like it was facts to enforce our way" kind of mob.

Just to point two easy to miss points in this mob created confusion:
1) The game was never fixed by the awful hack which was removed, it merely allowed to show characters, while causing additional glitches and overall shitty graphics, it's not an acceptable solution to anyone who would really care about the game or had any nostalgia towards it.
2) Using older builds or even separate builds per game on weak hardware is common and very natural in emulation. Don't panic just because you are unable to use latest version of the software when you claim your game was perfectly playable with some shitty hack removed ages ago.(But again - it wasn't.)

Overall I'm a calm person, but I loose my temper easily around lazy ass people that victimize themselves to be seen as the rightful side, exactly why I stop caring about trying to solve the issue here despite having some ideas to start with and also why I don't care about opinions of people like Rekrul, through in opposite of him doing absolutely no real work despite claiming to "love" the project I did a lot by just liking PPSSPP which happened to include opening his issue(oh irony) on github, investigating it myself and providing self build with an option to tweak how mouse behaves when translated to buttons which has more issues than what he thought of.

I don't give any vibes about how one should use a software, I merely support unpopular decisions which has to be done and then I'm getting missunderstood by people using emotions and grudges instead of logic, warping whatever I say to some evil without even checking what I actually do. It's not like I care.
Either way another thread I'm off from.

Edit: Just to note as I don't remember if I wrote that anywhere or not, the game code consist of one huge ass function ~ likely recompiled game code from whatever the original console used and that makes the hack that [Unknown] mentioned pretty hardcore to do.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - viprit - 03-11-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - LunaMoo - 03-18-2019 03:14 PM