The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Screen Tearing help Request
01-04-2019, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 04:05 AM by GenericUsername.)
Sad PPSSPP Screen Tearing help Request
Greetings all, I'm relatively new to the emulating scene and completely new to PPSSPP (as well as forums also). I've gotten everything set to my liking however there are a couple problems I have run into.

1. Periodic pauses in emulation when using OpenGL and D3D9.

2.terrible screen tearing when using D3D11.

My system specs are a Lenovo 330S-15ARR laptop with:
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.00GHz
8.00 GB Ram
Windows 10 64-bit

VSync is ON but obviously ineffective.

D3D11 seems to perform best and display everything properly so if anyone could help me figure out how to simply fix the screen tearing that would be appreciated.

I'm open to any help however.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Ok so by using Direct3D Overrider I've managed to fix the screen tearing on the 32-Bit version of PPSSPP! It definitely slows down some games like Wipeout Pulse as one might expect.
I am currently trying to fix an issue with Final Fantasy 1's world map (graphical glitches regarding the water) but I will make a separate thread about that if I can't find one.

Feel free to still leave suggestions and comments. I will check back on this topic periodically.

Thank you in advance again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP Screen Tearing help Request - GenericUsername - 01-04-2019 08:32 AM