Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting crazy with God of War: Ghost of Sparta's Thera place
12-01-2018, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2018 02:56 PM by nintendo94.)
RE: Getting crazy with God of War: Ghost of Sparta's Thera place
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I am\was using official 1.7.1.

After your suggestion I've downloaded newest Dev build but also it didn't help. Then I got creative idea to install PPSSPP on my Galaxy S7 and to copy there PPSSPP_STATE saves. On my mobile everything worked slow but fine enough to go further. So I passed that moment in the game, saved again and copied files back to my computer. Now I've stuck with Kraken, 10 minutes later in game, with the same movement issue ;P
Probably I'll deal with it the same way.

The only thing which I've noticed is when I now loose in game, it's showing black screen and it is not loading anything - last saves/checkpoint (from game) and I have to use those created by PPSSPP emu (which is not a big deal to me). Also after creating a new save point in game it won't work (but only from PPSSPP as I wrote before). I think it's somehow caused by what I wrote above.

Anyway - THANKS PPSSPP team for this amazing emulator!!!

(12-01-2018 11:05 AM)nintendo94 Wrote:  Then I got creative idea to install PPSSPP on my Galaxy S7 and to copy there PPSSPP_STATE saves. On my mobile everything worked slow but fine enough to go further. So I passed that moment in the game, saved again and copied files back to my computer. Now I've stuck with Kraken, 10 minutes later in game, with the same movement issue ;P

One more thing - becasue I think it will be useful for some people in a future. It's also important to use the SAME version on PPSSPP on both devices. Otherwise you will have some error mistake and emulator won't read the ppsspp_state save (at least I had it just now).

P.S. I had no problem to pass Kraken this way also Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting crazy with God of War: Ghost of Sparta's Thera place - nintendo94 - 12-01-2018 11:05 AM