The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP keeps crashing with latest electra jailbreak
07-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Photo PPSSPP keeps crashing with latest electra jailbreak
I am on ios 11.3.1 w/ electra jailbreak on an Iphone 7+, and I'm having a pretty bad problem with ppsspp (both "working" and "stable" versions from the official repo.) After a while of having the emulator open, or in the background, or just occasionally at random intervals, the emulator will crash. However, when ppsspp crashes, it is physically impossible for me to re-open the emulator. All that happens when I try opening the emulator is that it will get "stuck" showing a random image from any point when I was using it earlier. My phone will also become very slow and unresponsive until I can close the emulator (if my phone does not even up crashing and restarting in an unjailbroken state.) This also causes an extremely annoying issue with electra that I only get when my phone crashes due to ppsspp.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP keeps crashing with latest electra jailbreak - steve93 - 07-07-2018 04:45 PM