The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Enquiry about the request of website link and official certification?
04-07-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 09:11 PM by TheDax.)
Tongue Enquiry about the request of website link and official certification?
To whom it may concern,

Hi, we are the super fans of PPSSPP from chinese site. We've constructed a regional forum of PPSSPP in China in order to present a platform for better communication and sharing. Due to the incompleteness of the functions provided by chinese site, the administrator of chinese site and I co-constructed the forum, with the sub-forums of Android, iOS, Symbian, PC and many more. In this way, we can both categorize our posts and test more games methodically. Moreover, I also set a sub-forum of technical and daily discussions, where a categorical browse is approved, and another of bug feedback, where some translation staff could interpret the bug report into english.

Above is the overview of our forum. I would like to know whether we could request a link on your website and an official certification? Thank you! Tongue

Best regards,

Emulator-Realm (http://ppsspp.cn)
04/07/2013

请大家遵守论坛制度,谢谢
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Enquiry about the request of website link and official certification? - zzq920817 - 04-07-2013 01:30 PM