Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHP3rd friend can't connect (hamachi)
04-04-2018, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 03:38 PM by Boufi.)
RE: MHP3rd friend can't connect (hamachi)
Thanks for you answer, i'll definetly try it out when i get some time to play with my friend, i'll keep you posted !

Ok, we managed to try this, me, as the host, enabled ad hoc pro built in server, my friend, on the other end used my hamachi IP to try to connect, but it still doesn't works. I have no command prompt to know if anything went wrong and for him, he just tries to join me on the online hall and as soon as he clicks it, the window disappears without any errors or messages. We're both running PPSSPP v1.5.4 btw and my friend even re installed his version just to be sure.

Could this kind of thing happend because of a specific ISO ? As i mentioned before, we tried the same thing on Freedom Unite and it worked fine.

Also, if i just transfer my game save from an ISO to another (if we, like, install another ISO of the game and try to run it) will my save work? Don't really wanna lose my progress ^^

By the way, we are both running on exactly the same ISO, so it may not be any compatibility problem whatsoever
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MHP3rd friend can't connect (hamachi) - Boufi - 04-04-2018 03:17 PM