The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horrible stuttering when using withOBS-please help
03-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Horrible stuttering when using withOBS-please help
Hey guys,

Long story short, Windows 10 updates are terrible and cause a lot of compatibility issues for us, in this instance, PPSSPP seems to be affected for me.

This video is an example of what happens when I run the emulator through OBS. It doesn't seem to matter which version or game you use (tried 1.01 and 1.54 with a few different games)

https://youtu.be/EgUnV0aKzkA

A few things to note:

- This ALSO happened on Bizhawk but a newer version fixed this.

- This will only occur if I have OBS running on 60FPS (same with the bizhawk issue before the newer version fixed it) 30FPS will run totally normal.

Because Windows 10 is so terrible and invasive, I can't reverse the update since it's been 10 days since install. I really don't want to do a recovery as it's a royal pain and I'm also not totally confident yet that I can permanently quarantine the files that allow windows update to install without your permission if I were to do so.....so I'm hoping I could find a solution here.

Please let me know if there's any additional info I can provide, I'd be happy to help! This emulator is great and I love using it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Horrible stuttering when using withOBS-please help - Powder Keg - 03-21-2018 09:10 PM