Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some ideas and requests for developers
02-11-2018, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018 04:14 AM by [Unknown].)
RE: Some ideas and requests for developers
There are other emulators with bad UX. That's not an argument for why PPSSPP should have bad UX.

When playing PPSSPP games, I almost never change settings. It's only when I'm debugging bugs or adding features that I do, really.

A better question: what bugs or flaws in PPSSP are motivating you to constantly use the speedhack of disabling buffered rendering? What needs to be fixed so you don't have to switch rendering resolution all the time?

Maybe I'm just a different kind of gamer. I enjoy the games, not fiddling with the settings.

As for 3d anaglyph - I think it sounds like a worthwhile feature, but I'm not personally interested in it. But I did want to mention that the cardboard feature does a different thing - it's just a projected screen. More of a novelty really, IMHO.

There's another project that tries to do real VR - ppsspp-vr, but it hasn't been updated in about 2 years and involved some pretty ugly hacks from a code perspective. I hear it worked, at least for some games, though. Have never tried it.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some ideas and requests for developers - [Unknown] - 02-11-2018 04:13 AM