The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Need Help Connecting With a Friend Over The Internet: MHFU
11-05-2017, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 10:27 AM by Kennethern.)
[SOLVED] Need Help Connecting With a Friend Over The Internet: MHFU
I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've done everything short of installing a VPN service, such as Tunngle or Hamachi, to set up a private ad-hoc server. My friend and I can join the guild hall in MHFU, see each other's characters as well as randies, interact with each other and even accept quests being started by each other. When we attempt to start, though, the game takes around 60 seconds to load and when it does it states that "[Insert Hunter Name] Broke Off From The Group!"
As of now, we've tried all of the below to fix the problem.
  • Enable Firewall Inbound/Outbound Rules Allowing PPSSPP Through
  • Using The Built In PRO Ad-Hoc Server w/ Port Forwarding
  • Using An External PRO Ad-Hoc Server w/ Port Forwarding
  • Disabling Windows Firewall All Together
  • Disabling The "Fast Memory" Setting
  • Trying Multiple Online Ad-Hoc Servers Such As Coldbird.net and Coolbird.net
  • EDIT: We've tried using Hamachi and Tunngle as of now, to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution: Currently, re-installing my Windows OS seems to have fixed the problem while connecting to Tunngle, but not much else. I would recommend using Tunngle over any other vpn service for PPSSPP multiplayer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Need Help Connecting With a Friend Over The Internet: MHFU - Kennethern - 11-05-2017 01:53 AM