Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03)
05-14-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03)
(05-13-2020 04:39 AM)TridentOfTheAbyss Wrote:  New version of textures linked below (building off my previous additions). I cleaned up unnecessary files likely left behind as a sort of workspace, deleted lines from textures.ini that were mapping textures to a missing file, mapped textures that were just sitting in the directory (after evaluating their quality), and fixed typos causing textures to be skipped (like raja_naga.png being listed as naga_raja.png). Also, I added missing white drop textures for many Personas and two textures that naginata1 added on the forum.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1epQg29...gn1NyVQ3Q9

If you have collected textures from P3P using PPSSPP, I would be very interesting in getting your "new" folder of all your textures. I was thinking of making the plunge and upscaling most, if not all, of the portraits and backdrops using waifu2x this summer. Also, I am happy to take recommendations on what settings to use for waifu2x.

I've just extracted the new texture files you've compiled and put them in the ULUS10512 folder, replacing the OG files from the creator, but it seems that it does not seem to work anymore. is there a conflict of some kind present here? Moments ago it was working fine with the OG, the moment I swap them, no HD textures no more. Do you know why this may be happening?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03) - TerminusAshbell - 05-14-2020 01:07 PM
Not working - Av0q3do - 02-01-2021, 04:04 AM