The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help - "Memory stick used to start this game not insterted" MHFU
06-15-2017, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2017 03:55 PM by Draago.)
Please help - "Memory stick used to start this game not insterted" MHFU
I got this problem where I cannot save the game by regular means anymore. The game is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

This started when I kept opening save states repeatedly in a short period of time (I'll admit, I tried to cheat once trying to get Kirin carves) and then suddenly I was unable to save. I think it somehow broke the game by reloading savestates.

The game worked perfectly before. I was able to save every time. But ever since I did the state saving thing it seemed to have broken it. Probably karma.

But anyway, it's not too big of a deal since I can use savestates anyway, but I still wish I could save regularly again. Any help?

EDIT: Got a pic, this happens every time after I press "Yes" to save after a mission.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help - "Memory stick used to start this game not insterted" MHFU - Draago - 06-15-2017 12:16 AM